Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

get adobe flash player

Friday, January 13, 2012

hold on to what you belive

"I ran away
I could not take the burden of both me and you
It was too fast
Casting love on me as if it were a spell I could not break
When it was a promise I could not make

But what if I was wrong?

But hold on to what you believe in the light
When the darkness has robbed you of all your sight

And now this land
Means less and less to me without you breathing through its trees
At every turn
The water runs away from me and the halo disappears
And the hole when you're not near
"








aku tengah gila lagu nih sekarang nih.
kalau aku boleh dengaq depa live depan mata, sure aku boleh nangis nih.
oh sora marcus sangatlah menusuk kalbu.
kehkehkeh

No comments: